Well my time at Ironman 4×4 can’t be described as anything less than successful.
Today marks the 1 year mark from when I started here, and I’ve got to say that even I’m surprised at how far we came in as little time.
Some core take outs of what’s changed since I’ve started.
- Started at 10,000 fans – We are now at 400,000 fans (as of this morning), all of these fans are relevant and highly active (on May 1st, we had a reach of 800,000 Facebook users).
- 1,433 Instagram followers.
- 168 twitter followers (Twitter is soon to be removed as a channel)
- 68 Google Plus followers (only started 2 months ago).
- Active on over 90 forums internationally, and 86 Facebook groups.
- Contributed in over 2,000 conversations.
It’s been a lot of work to get to this point. But it’s testament to what a solid marketing strategy, a lot of hard work and a passion for the products you are promoting can help drive. The Ironman 4×4 brand is very strong and well recognized, and this has assisted in driving the results achieved, but without a clear idea of how to go about things, it would have been a very different story.
I’ve had a great year at Ironman 4×4, and am looking forward to another year full of ongoing results, great memories and further learning!
A bit of a highlight reel: